Monday, February 24, 2014

First Horror Monday done. :)

Thank you everyone who watched me play Outlast tonight. : )
If you missed it you can check out the whole thing on this link: http://www.twitch.tv/gamigonlive/b/506100784

Also make sure to check out the following highlight video, it is pretty funny to see me freak out for 7 minutes : ):


Watch live video from GamigonLive on TwitchTV

Tomorrow, I will start streaming Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix! Kingdom Hearts is a game that I have finished many times, and now I intend to finish the Final Mix version on the Ps3, live on Gamigon Live! Be sure to check it out at: 1 pm Pst tomorrow (21:00 GMT +0).

Like Gamigon Live!? Want better streaming quality, more quaranteed streaming, Giveaways, competions and more?  Be sure to head over to my Indiegogo page and support Gamigon Live! :)

Thank you for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment